PWCCWR 21st Annual Specialty
August 23, 2019
Bill Stanton Community Park
Show Chair: Sara Beis
Show Secretary: Delores Norsic
Advertising, Artwork & Trophies: Hope Weisburn
Welcome Party: Debbie Dennis, and Deb Royster
Decoration Ring & Trophy Table: Hope Weisburn & Debbie Dennis
Match: Deborah Brooks
Judge's Gifts: Hope Weisburn
Ribbons: Casey Pawl, DVM
Silent Auction: Hope Weisburn & Deb Royster
Banquet: Deb Royster
Judges Hospitality: Linda Rhoads, Hope Weisburn & Sara Beis
Show Photographer: Alyssa Janiszak
Grounds: Dan Hartman & Sugarbush Kennel Club
Ringside: Ron Smetana
Catalog Sales and Ways & Means: Raelene Gorlinsky & Hope Weisburn
Judge Mark Russo, Amy Caple & Show Chair Sara Beis
BEST OF BREED, Best Veteran
GCHP RIVERSIDE GET OVER IT
Best of Opposite Sex
GCHS Lionhart’s All About Harry
Winners Dog, Best Puppy
RIVERSIDE LONDON NIGHT
Reserve Winners Dog
BEAUMANOR BROGAN SAINT PATRICK
Winners Bitch, Best of Winners
SPRINGMILL BIG CYPRESS SOUTHERN BELLE
Reserve Winners Bitch
EWEKNOW SANDFOX A BIT OF SPICE
GCHS Springmill a Blast From the Past
GCH Greenwoods Sparkling Diamond
Awards of Merit
GCHB Sterling Shine the Light
GCHB Brogan Bright Light,
CH Perivale Taking Flight
Best in Sweepstakes
FAIRYKIST CALLOWAY FUN N GAMES
Best Opposite in Sweepstakes RIVERSIDE LONDON NIGHT
Best in Veteran Sweepstakes
GCH AUBREY'S ROLLIN ON THE RIVER
Best Opposite Sex in Veteran Sweepstakes
GCH SANDFOX CADENZA
Win Photos by Alyssa Janiszak
For complete results... Foy Trent Dog shows ~ PWCCWR
Judge Ms. Amy Caple
I enjoyed my time at the PWCCWR specialty very muCH Thank you to the club members for inviting me and to the exhibitors for bringing me your lovely dogs. The weather was absolutely perfect. I don’t think we could have asked for a more beautiful day, and it allowed me to take my time sorting through the very pretty entry. The Best of Breed ring was especially deep—a “downside” (if you can call it that) of judging a quality entry, is having to send really nice dogs out of the ring, but such is the nature of dog shows.
On the whole, outlines and movement were quite good. Our standard says “moderately long and low” and it was rewarding to see dogs that were not extreme and able to navigate the outdoor ring with ease. Length of ribbing could use improvement, as usual, and I also noted a number of round feet. Temperaments were terrific in both dogs and handlers!
~ Amy Caple (Sassapine)
PUPPY DOG 6 TO 9 MONTHS (4 entered, 1 absent)
This was a nice class with puppies at various stages of maturity. All three showed proper length-to-height proportions.
1. BEAUMANOR BROGAN SAINT PATRICK (CH Homespun Dreaming Outloud x CH Beaumanor Irish Eyes) Breeders: Dr. Robin M. Herrick & Mari Carroll. Owner: Robin Herrick. Tricolor with the best headpiece in the class; he had good width of backskull and the correct 3-to-5 proportions. The most balanced in the class today. He had a good shoulder and moved well all ways, and kept a level topline standing and moving. Pleased to award him RESERVE WINNERS DOG
2. MELYN RHOS TRUE COLOURS (GCH Melyn Rhos Sterling Silver x CH Melyn Rhos Ravenswood) Breeder/Owner: B Lea Jacobs. Red and white with good width of backskull but longer in muzzle. He was heavier boned and lower stationed than the dog above. He toed in slightly in front and I would like to see tighter feet. He was attractive both in profile and on the move.
3. SPRINGMILL THE GHOST OF CHRISTMAS PAST (GCHS Springmill A Blast From The Past x CH Springmill Eden Doll Me Up) Breeders: Nancy Oehlhof & Mary Samuel. Owner: Nancy Oehlhof. Red and white who was lighter in bone than #2 and narrower in head, hopefully the head will broaden as he matures. He moved easily carrying a level topline.
PUPPY DOG 9 TO 12 MONTHS (3 entered, 1 absent)
1. RIVERSIDE LONDON NIGHT (GCH Greenwoods Radio Flyer At Perivale x CH Riverside London Calling, FDC) Breeders: Dianne M Tharp & Deborah B Shindle. Owners: Cindy Bossi & Deb Shindle. Tricolor with good length-to-height proportions. He had a very attractive head with dark eyes, proper earset, 3-to-5 proportions, and foxy expression. Slightly round in foot. He moved cleanly all ways with easy and smooth sidegait. Occasionally lost his topline during the class but pulled himself together in the challenge. WINNERS DOG and BEST PUPPY
2. SILVERWOOD WARP SPEED (CH Clover Hill Stevedore At Foxfel x Sunrunners Caramel Latte, BN RN CGCA CGCU) Breeder: Molly Neville. Owners: Kathryn Daly & Molly Neville. Red and white. This dog is boxier/squarer in head than desired. He moved cleanly all ways. He had good bone but was actually a touch thin. I would like a more oval foot.
12 TO 15 MONTH DOGS (2 entered, 0 absent)
1. RANPRI PUPPET MASTER (GCH Triple H Moonlight Interlude x CH Ranpri Brynlea Gitchi Gitchi Ya Ya Da Da) Breeder/Owner: Randy E Pritts. Sable dog with good length-to-height proportions and a level topline. Impressive shoulder and upper arm. Moved nicely but not always with great enthusiasm.
2. CARIADH TEA FOR TWO (GCH Springmill Sweet Talkin Guy x GCHB Cariadh Cierre Tempest In A Teapot, RA CGC) Breeder: Patricia P Smith. Owners: Vicki Sandage, DVM & Patricia Smith. Red and white. A different style of dog and slightly larger framed than #1, but sharing many of the same virtues noted above. He toed out a bit in front, and I preferred the head of #1.
BRED BY EXHIBITOR DOGS (1 entered, 0 absent)
1. STERLING WISH UPON A STAR (GCHS Lionhart’s All About Harry x GCH Sundance Grace Kelly) Breeders: Kara Janiszak & Alyssa Janiszak. Owners: Sara Bunner, Kara Janiszak & Leia Bunner. Tricolor with correct length-to-height proportions and a level topline. He had a good shoulder and moved easily. He had good 3-to-5 head proportions but I would prefer a darker eye. He stood and moved narrow in front.
OPEN DOGS (4 entered, 0 absent)
1. EWEKNOW SANDFOX SOMETHING SPECIAL (GCHS Springmill A Blast From The Past x Sandfox Black Robin) Breeders: Sharon Lofley, B Stiles & V Sandage. Owners: Sue King, Karen Fruhmann & Sharon Lofley. A red and white with an impressive outline. Although moving easily enough, he wasn’t quite balanced front to rear. He kept a level topline and moved cleanly all ways. A darker eye would enhance an overall attractive head.
2. HOMESPUNS SIMON SAYS (GCHS Springmill A Blast From The Past x Homespun’s Color Matinee) Breeders/Owners: Carla Hellander & Annie Baker. Red and white with correct length-to-height proportions. He was a bit narrow going away and wanted to turn one front foot out. I would want a more oval foot. He moved easily around the ring.
3. SANDOX GOLDEN MONARCH (GCHB Sandfox Golden Whistler x GCH Sandfox Chance Encounter At Perivale) Breeders: Vicki L Sandage & Feli Noeller, DVM. Owners: Denise Hartley & Vicki Sandage, DVM. Red and white dog who was shorter bodied than those above. He was a bit straight in hind angulation and moved high in rear.
4. SIR OTIS CHRISTAFER BUCKEYE MCCORGI (Cbs Red Red Redneck Crazy x Buckeye Little Miss Sunshine) Breeder: Marla Blum. Owner: Hannah Rae Slyman. Rich red and white with sable on head. Shorter bodied than #1 and #2 and straighter on both ends; he moved wide in the rear.
PUPPY BITCHES 6 TO 9 MONTHS (2 entered, 2 absent)
PUPPY BITCHES 9 TO 12 MONTHS (4 entered, 0 absent)
1. EWEKNOW SANDFOX A BIT OF SPICE (GCH Eweknow Hearts Run Free x Sandfox Black Robin) Breeders/Owners: Sharon Lofley & Vicki L Sandage. Red and white of nice substance and outline. Best head in this class of youngsters. Carried a good topline and had impressive sidegait. RESERVE WINNERS BITCH
2. RIVERSIDE LONDON FLYER (GCH Greenwoods Radio Flyer At Perivale x CH Riverside London Calling, FDC) Breeders: Dianne M Tharp & Deborah B. Shindle. Owner: Deborah Shindle. Red and white who was narrower throughout head and body than #1. She was also an easy and smooth mover.
3. BEAUMANOR BROGAN PERRIER JOUET (GCH Brogan Light Brigade x CH Saddle Lane Bond Girl) Breeders: Robin Herrick & Neil Herrick. Owners: Robin Herrick & Mari Carroll. Red and white with a beautiful length of neck who moved cleanly all ways. Longer in muzzle than those above. She was roaching over the loin on the move.
4. PERIVALE SUNANGEL OF SANDFOX (GCHB Greenwoods Livin’ It Up x CH Sandfox Woodstar) Breeders: Feli Noeller D.V.M. & Vicki L Sandage. Owners: Denise Hartley & Vicki Sandage DVM. Red and white of a slightly smaller mold than those above. She had good angles but rose in the rear standing and moving; hopefully just a growth stage.
15 TO 18 MONTH BITCHES (5 entered, 0 absent)
1. SPRINGMILL BIGCYPRESS SOUTHERN BELLE (Big Cypress Whistle Blower x CH Big Cypress Graceland Baileys On The Rocks) Breeder: Dorothy Sanford. Owners: Nancy Oehlhof & Dorothy Sanford. Red and white bitch with gorgeous breed type. She had a stunning outline standing and held her shape moving easily. She had a foxy feminine headpiece with the proper 3-to-5 proportions, good earset, and dark eyes. She had good substance with nothing overdone. Very pleased to award her WINNERS BITCH and BEST OF WINNERS.
2. FAIRYKIST CALLOWAY FUN N GAMES (GCH Springmill A Blast From The Past x Calloway Gentlemen Prefer Blondes) Breeders/Owners: Karen Werfield & Pam Brannock. Red and white who was a bit refined in headpiece. Proper length-to-height proportions. She moved easily but wanted to stand high in the rear at times.
3. FAIRYKIST CALLOWAY GIRLS GOT GAME (GCHS Springmill A Blast From The Past x Calloway Gentlemen Prefer Blondes) Breeders: Karen Werfield & Pam Brannock. Owners: Kim K Bevelhymer, Karen Werfield & Pam Brannock. Red and white with good length-to-height proportions. I would like a bit more bone for her size. A tad long in hock but she moved nicely.
4. BAYMOOR DETERMINATION (GCHB Baymoor Imagination, RA HSAd AX AXJ MXF x CH Garvins Step By Step, PT NA NAJ) Breeders: Bonnie Hansen & Gayle Garvin. Owner: Bonnie Hansen. Red and white bitch who was also a very sound mover. She was balanced front to rear with good angulation. She had correct head proportions but I would prefer a darker eye.
BRED BY EXHIBITOR BITCHES (5 entered, 0 absent)
1. FOXWOOD WINIFRED'S BLACK DUCK (GCHG Nchanted Concerto x CH Foxwood’s Love Of The Game) Breeders/Owners: Debbie Royster & Daniel Hartman. Tricolor of moderate size. She had correct 3-to-5 head proportions and a lovely dark eye. She moved easily and cleanly all ways.
2. SANDFOX EWEKNOW IT’S ALWAYS SOMETHING (GCHS Springmill A Blast From The Past x Sandfox Black Robin) Breeders: Sharon Lofley, B Stiles & V Sandage. Owners: Vicki Sandage & Sharon Lofley. Red and white with an attractive foxy headpiece which would be enhanced by a darker eye. She moved well but could stand high in the rear at times.
3. TALISMAN CHIAROSCURO (GCH Triad Panoramic x Talisman Dark Rum) Breeder/Owner: Jo Durrance. Tricolor bitch in a larger mold. She had an attractive head but I would prefer a larger ear. She had nice angulation front and rear and moved easily.
4. HARMONY PENTREF LOVE YOUR LOVE THE MOST (GCH Rosewood Sea Quest x GCH Harmony Annie Oakley) Breeders/Owners: Melody A Kist & Kathleen Norcia. Tricolor who was higher stationed. She moved well and carried a level topline. I preferred the heads of those above.
OPEN BITCHES (7 entered, 1 absent)
1. PERIVALE FANTASY FLIGHT (CH Greenwoods Midnight Flyer x CH Sandfox Greenwoods Chances Are) Breeders: Feli Noeller DVM & Deidre Rodger. Owner: Feli Noeller DVM. Tricolor with an impressive outline standing. She moved cleanly but gave in topline on the move. She had an attractive head with 3-to-5 proportions and a dark eye.
2. SANDFOX GOLDEN SYLPH (GCHB Sandfox Golden Whistler x GCH Sandfox Chance Encounter At Perivale) Breeders: Vicki L Sandage & Feli Noeller DVM. Owners: Vicki Sandage & Gail Sheets. Red and white with a nice outline as well. Very nice reach of neck. She moved with reach and drive but not as easily as #1. She had a pleasing head but with a lighter eye than I would prefer.
3. STERLING’S TOTALITY AT LIONHART (GCHS Lionhart’s All About Harry x GCH Sundance Grace Kelly) Breeders: Kara Janiszak & Alyssa Janiszak. Owners: Daniel Hartman, Debbie Royster & Kara Janiszak. Red and white who carried a level topline standing & moving. She had an easy, smooth stride. I preferred the heads of those above.
4. GLENMOOR I’LL SEE YOU IN MY DREAMS (GCH Aylesford Take It From The Top @ Winddancer x Glenmoor Constant Comment, CGC) Breeder: Pamela A Davies. Owners: Michaelann Mako & Pamela A. Davies. Tricolor who was a bit heavy in head. She moved nicely and I liked her moderate size. Her topline gave at times.
VETERAN DOGS 7 YEARS AND UNDER 10 YEARS (1 entered, 0 absent)
1. GCH SANDFOX CADENZA (GCHB Heartsong Brynlea Pavarotti x CH Sandfox Destiny, PT) Breeders: Vicki L. Sandage & Deidre Rodgers. Owners: Denise Hartley, Vicki Sandage DVM & Brenda Stiles. Excellent make and shape on this dog, he was in super condition. He moved well but to be picky he was lifting slightly in front. Level hard topline standing and moving.
VETERAN BITCHES 7 YEARS AND UNDER 10 YEARS (3 entered, 0 absent)
This was a gorgeous group of ladies, all with outstanding breed type. I loved all three!
1. GCHP RIVERSIDE GET OVER IT (CH Aberlee Phantom Sequence x GCH Riverside Wicked Wonderful) Breeders: Deborah B Shindle & Tonya Jordan. Owner: Deborah Shindle. Red and white of moderate size. She had beautiful balance in all ways—length-to-height proportions, reach of neck, and front/rear angulation. She had a feminine headpiece of correct proportions with a correct earset and dark eye She kept a level topline standing and on the move, and gaited easily until the very end. So pleased to award her BEST OF BREED and BEST VETERAN.
2. GCH AUBREY’S ROLLIN ON THE RIVER (GCHB Heartsong Brynlea Pavarotti x CH Aubrey’s From This Moment) Breeders: Mrs. Cynthia M Savioli, Mr. Vincent J Savioli & Roberta M Lord. Owner: Roberta Lord. Red and white of a slightly larger mold. I loved her scope and outline, her foxy headpiece and her ease of movement. To be picky, she gave in topline at times.
3. GCH BRYNLEA FINE SCIENCE (GCHB Heartsong Brynlea Pavarotti x CH Brynlea Blinded By Science) Breeders: Debbie Price, Lisa Price & Brenda Stiles. Owners: Karen Werfield & B.Stiles. Red and white who also had much to like. She had a lovely outline and moved so nicely. I preferred the heads of those above.
BEST OF BREED
BEST OF BREED
GCHP RIVERSIDE GET OVER IT (CH Aberlee Phantom Sequence x GCH Riverside Wicked Wonderful) Breeders: Deborah B Shindle & Tonya Jordan. Owner: Deborah Shindle.
BEST OF OPPOSITE SEX
GCHS Lionhart’s All About Harry (GCH Martindale Black Bart x GCH Lionhart’s Cameo) Breeders: Daniel Hartman, Debbie Royster & Judy A. Manley. Owners: Daniel Hartman & Debbie Royster. Tricolor dog with good length-to-height proportions; he was “all boy” without being too much. Good head proportions, earset, and dark eye. He moved with beautiful ease at all times. He held a solid level topline standing and moving. BEST OF OPPOSITE SEX.
BEST OF WINNERS
SPRINGMILL BIGCYPRESS SOUTHERN BELLE
GCHS Springmill a Blast From the Past (GCH Springmill Sweet Talkin Guy x GCH Springmill Dec Th’Halls) Breeders/Owners: Nancy Oehlhof & Mike Oehlhof. Red and white dog of a different style than the Best of Opposite Sex dog but he was also a very handsome dog. He had correct length-to-height proportions and moved easily.
GCH Greenwoods Sparkling Diamond (CH Greenwoods Midnight Flyer x CH Sandfox Greenwoods Chances Are) Breeders: Deidre Rogers, Mary Greenwood & Sharon Irving. Owners: Deidre Rodgers & Mary Greenwood. Red and white bitch of moderate size with correct proportions and balanced front-to-rear. She had a feminine head and moved so nicely. She carried a level topline at all times.
AWARDS OF MERIT
GCHB Brogan Bright Light (GCHB Heritage Brogan Light the Lamp x GCH Brogan Tralee) Breeder/Owner: Mari M Carroll.
GCHB Sterling Shine the Light (GCHS Lionhart’s All About Harry x GCH Sundance Grace Kelly) Breeders/Owners: Kara Janiszak & Alyssa Janiszak.
CH Perivale Taking Flight (CH Greenwoods Midnight Flyer x CH Sandfox Greenwoods Chances Are) Breeders: Feli Noeller DVM & Deidre Rodgers. Owners: Sharon Lofley & Feli Noeller DVM.
RIVERSIDE LONDON NIGHT
GCHP RIVERSIDE GET OVER IT
Judge Mr. Mark Russo
It was an honor to be selected to judge my first Specialty Sweepstakes at Western Reserve. I have so looked forward to this day. Because of some last minute changes in our dog sitting arrangements at home, Sandy Wolfskill swooped into action and secured us a room in a different hotel that was dog-friendly. Sara Beis was an outstanding judges host. She greeted us upon arrival at the hotel, had us checked in, and offered a lovely welcome basket. We had a fabulous time chatting and a wonderful dinner on Lake Erie. The Club had some logistical challenges because of facilities construction at the site, but the lack of electricity and normal grooming area did not seem to be an issue with the exhibitors. This Club has an outstanding group of members who pool their efforts and always host a great show. Mother Nature provided us a Top 10 weather day!
Although the entry was not huge, it certainly did not suffer from lack of quality. Most of the dogs were of proper proportion, nice breed type, in reasonably good coat, and able to navigate the ring with fluid and balanced movement. My decisions in some of the classes were quick. But the 15-18 Bitch class really challenged me. After jockeying around this group, the final decisions required splitting hairs.
From the bottom of my heart, I thank the Western Reserve club for allowing me the opportunity to judge their Sweepstakes. And to the exhibitors, I truly appreciated your entries and gracious acceptance of my decisions.
~ Mark Russo (TownHill)
PUPPY DOG 6 TO 9 MONTHS (3 entered, 1 absent)
1. BEAUMANOR BROGAN SAINT PATRICK This tri male had a lovely expression and shape of head. Eyes were almond shaped and dark. His coat was in very good condition. He had reasonable length of neck. Top line was level and firm. His movement was adequate. I would like to see more angulation front and rear.
2. MELYN RHOS TRUE COLOURS A red and white male with an attractive headpiece. He was in good coat, had a nice dark eye and rim pigment. Good length of ribbing. He was balanced on the sidegate, but a little wide in front at this point in time. Good bone carrying down to a nicely shaped foot.
PUPPY DOG 9 TO 12 MONTHS (3 entered, 1 absent)
1. RIVERSIDE LONDON NIGHT This striking tri male really has it together at such a young age. His headpiece was of nice proportions with dark lip and eye pigment, and good underjaw. Neck was of good length. He has a prominent prosternum and shoulder was well set with great angulation, which matched up with a nice rear. He held a firm topline when moving with fluidity and balance. This youngster should have a great career. I was please to award him BEST OF OPPOSITE SEX IN SWEEPSTAKES.
2. SILVERWOOD WARP SPEED This red and white lad was of nice size with a handsome head. I found that he had a shorter upper arm and was higher in rear. With that, he still covered the ground well and with purpose.
12 TO 15 MONTH DOGS (2 entered, 0 absent)
1. CARIADH TEA FOR TWO This red and white male had a handsome head. His eye was a nice shape and had very dark eye rim and lip pigment. He had good length of rib and overall scope. He moved adequately coming, going and around the ring. I would prefer more angulation of the front assembly.
2. RANPRI PUPPET MASTER This sable male has a striking outline. He possesses nice angles front and rear. Length of ribbing was excellent. And also had a nice deep chest for his age. Unfortunately, he challenged his handler when moving in all directions. This was very disappointing, especially after seeing him go around later in the day. He has a bright future ahead of him.
PUPPY BITCHES 6 TO 9 MONTHS (2 entered, 1 absent, 1 excused)
PUPPY BITCHES 9 TO 12 MONTHS (4 entered, 0 absent)
1. EWEKNOW SANDFOX A BIT OF SPICE This very pretty red and white bitch came into the ring with confidence. She is a lovely package with pretty headpiece of pleasing proportions. Her nice angles were evident when viewed at a distance and didn’t disappoint when she was examined on the table. Coming and going, and around the ring was balanced and effortless. She is a nice package.
2. RIVERSIDE LONDON FLYER This pretty red and white bitch was of nice length. Her head was soft, with nice expression. Good length of rib,and a level topline standing and on the move. A little more bone would complete the package.
3. BEAUMANOR BROGAN PERRIER JOUET A red and white bitch with nice almond shaped eye with good pigment. She has a nice level topline. Her shoulder assembly could use; more angulation, and length of upper arm. She still covered the ground well.
4. PERIVALE SUNANGEL OF SANDFOX This red and white bitch had a lovely soft head with great expression. She had a very nice neck and front assembly, and robust deep chest. Today, she was rising in the rear on the move. This should correct with maturity.
15 TO 18 MONTH BITCHES (7 entered, 0 absent)
1. FAIRYKIST CALLOWAY FUN N GAMES When I turned to view this red and white bitch at a distance, I became very excited to approach for the table exam. Her outline offers a graceful arched neck that flowed nicely into a nice shoulder assembly. She has very good ribbing and proportionately short loin. Her topline was dead level standing still and on the move. She is so clean coming and going, and moved with balanced reach and drive on the go-round. She should only get better as time moves on. I would expect her to have an outstanding career. I was so pleased to aware this lovely bitch BEST IN SWEEPSTAKES.
2. SPRINGMILL BIGCYPRESS SOUTHERN BELLE Then, this red and white bitch was presented. Another knockout. She is set on a larger frame than the first place winner. She had a lovely head with proper proportions. Her angulation front and rear are superb, allowing her excellent front extension and rear drive. All of these pieces match up nicely with a deep chest. Picking between this bitch and the first place was a challenge, because they are equally lovely, but of different styles. It was just a matter of personal preference on the day.
3. FOXWOOD WINIFRED'S BLACK DUCK This tri bitch also has beautiful type. She has a correct head with super dark eye and with matching thick mascara. Her bone and body type were of good substance. On the move, she was fluid. But, at different times, she could be under herself in the rear, which threw off her outline.
4. FAIRYKIST CALLOWAY GIRLS GOT GAME This pretty red and white bitch had a lovely head and expression. She has a nice length of neck that met up with a reasonably good front assembly. On the move, her down and back was wonderful. Going around the ring, she would periodically rise in the middle. My bet, it is just a matter of conditioning.
DOGS 7 YEARS AND UNDER 10 YEARS (2 entered, 0 absent)
1. GCH SANDFOX CADENZA Well, this handsome sable man commanded attention on the table and the ground. He is a timeless dog of moderate size and excellent proportions. His head is masculine, but not coarse. If this dog were presented in the ring 20 years ago, or 20 years from now, he would be a winner. On the table, it was exciting to go over his structure, as he is so well put together. On the move, he is a spectacle to watch from any direction. It was my pleasure to award him BEST OF OPPOSITE SEX VETERAN IN SWEEPSTAKES.
2. GCHB BAYMOOR IMAGINATION, RA HSAD AX AXJ MXF (GCH Sandfox Cadenza x GCH MACH Baymoor Levitation, TD PT MXS MJS OF T2B) Breeder: Bonnie Hansen. Owners: Bonnie Hansen, Diane Hansen & Lauren Hansen. This tricolor dog has a very handsome head and is in great condition. He carried a level and strong topline on the move. He was clean coming and going away. On the go around, he didn’t use his rear to the degree as the first place dog. As a package, another lovely exhibit.
BITCHES 7 YEARS AND UNDER 10 YEARS (3 entered, 0 absent)
1. GCH AUBREY'S ROLLIN ON THE RIVER I looked up at the table to see this stunning red and white bitch and knew she was the one. The view from 15 feet away was incredible, and the table exam did not disappoint. She has such a lovely feminine head with textbook proportions and features. Ears are set perfectly, the almond shape eye, just the right amount of stop and underjaw. The arching long neck flowed into a beautiful shoulder. Nice bone and oval shaped foot. Her topline was firm and level. The rear angulation was perfectly paired with the front end. On the move, she was fluid and purposeful. I could write a short novel about this girl and couldn’t wait to offer the trophy placing her as my BEST IN VETERAN SWEEPSTAKES.
2. GCHP RIVERSIDE GET OVER IT This super quality red and white bitch commands attention when she enters the ring. On the table, her head was of lovely proportions. She had proper ear set, good pigment, nice shaped eye, and right amount of underjaw. She carried a level and firm topline on the go around and was clean coming and going away. I was so happy to have her in my ring.
3. GCH BRYNLEA FINE SCIENCE Another feminine red and white bitch with a touch of sabling. She has beautiful breed type. Her body is of moderate size and carries a pleasing outline. Her head has soft, proportionate features. Good length of neck and firm, level topline. Nicely angulated front and rear. Moved well in all directions. She was less enthusiastic than the others, but equally as nice.